International Scientific Meeting on Epidemiology (ISME) 2022 is the first international conference organized by Perhimpunan Ahli Epidemiologi Indonesia. The conference is going to be held on 23-25 August 2022 in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia. This event will take a model of hybrid event, combining the traditional in-person conference with the online conference via Zoom with a few presenters or participants in attendance but the majority contributing remotely to the event.
The 1st ISME 2022 cordially invites and warmly welcomes you to submit abstracts, papers, and posters on a variety of topics pertinent to the conference’s theme and scope. All submitted abstracts, papers, and posters will be subjected to a double-blind peer-review process to ensure their quality, relevance, and originality.
On behalf of Perhimpunan Ahli Epidemiologi Indonesia, we cordially invite all of you to participate in the 1st International Scientific Meeting on Epidemiology (ISME) 2022 that will be held on 23 – 25 August 2022 in Denpasar, Bali. Due to pandemic on COVID-19, ISME 2022 will be held both online and offline, since participants may come from different countries with variety of backgrounds.
- Communicable Disease Prevention and Control Program in Endemic, Epidemic, and Pandemic
- NCD Control; Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Prevention
- One Health for Zoonosis Disease (including the vector borne disease)
- Health System and Health Policy in Endemic, Epidemic, and Pandemic
- Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Health; Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Prevention